Saw Reviews Written By My Husband To Ts

cumin6982

So...

Just thought I'd ask you alls opinion! I'm open to pretty much anything in the bedroom and would have been 100% okay if my husband had shared with me that he wanted to try to be with a ts. Problem is... he didn't. And I'm finding reviews on TER written by him about TS he has been with. When I confronted him he said he made them up and they were fantasies but one of the ts even replied thanking him for the great review. Do I even think about whether or not to believe him?

Not only that but at first I found reviews on prostitutes, then ts dating back to May 2011. Now I found his profile here and it dates back to July 2010. Help me out here people....

BTW I got tested and had trich.

So...

Just thought I'd ask you alls opinion! I'm open to pretty much anything in the bedroom and would have been 100% okay if my husband had shared with me that he wanted to try to be with a ts. Problem is... he didn't. And I'm finding reviews on TER written by him about TS he has been with. When I confronted him he said he made them up and they were fantasies but one of the ts even replied thanking him for the great review. Do I even think about whether or not to believe him?

Not only that but at first I found reviews on prostitutes, then ts dating back to May 2011. Now I found his profile here and it dates back to July 2010. Help me out here people....

BTW I got tested and had trich.

Girl?! This is probably the most unlikely place to seek marital advice about a dishonest, venereal-diseased sharing husband. The issues in your relationship have to do with honesty and a lack of trust; have you confided in a professional? From your diagnosis, it appears you have been in contact with a medical professional. If i were in your shoes, my next step would be to contact a relationship professional to get a grip to understand why I had stayed in a relationship where I felt compelled to spy on my spouses Internet sexual conquests. Of course, my first move would have been to consult with a divorce attorney. The idea to seek advice from a transexxual forum would never have crossed my mind.

Tiki has one perspective, but it may end your marriage. I also picked up on your openness and commitment to your marriage. Guys cheat because they are giving in to fantasy and the pursuit of excitement. Its so easy to do this in Asia that it almost seems normal. He probably doesn't like sneaking around and lying to but is afraid to tell you because you will be angry or make him feel ashamed etc. If you are wiling to explore alternative sexual fantasies with him, it might open up more honest discussion and end up working out for everyone. Sex workers are a health risk, and it's understandable that you are upset about that, but emotionally its probably better than an affair with a woman at work. Hope you work it out.

Tiki has one perspective, but it may end your marriage. I also picked up on your openness and commitment to your marriage. Guys cheat because they are giving in to fantasy and the pursuit of excitement. Its so easy to do this in Asia that it almost seems normal. He probably doesn't like sneaking around and lying to but is afraid to tell you because you will be angry or make him feel ashamed etc. If you are wiling to explore alternative sexual fantasies with him, it might open up more honest discussion and end up working out for everyone. Sex workers are a health risk, and it's understandable that you are upset about that, but emotionally its probably better than an affair with a woman at work. Hope you work it out.

Sorry, hardhorny39, people, male and female, cheat due to a lack if integrity, a lack if character, not because willing partners are readily available. You are hiding your identity, which strongly suggests you have something to hide. Why would she want to stay in a relationship with someone who is dishonest with her, and who is passing on venereal diseases to her; should shouls she wait until he gives her AIDS? This is a better option? Besides, she clearly stated that she is open to his having relationships outside of the marriage , and asI a couple, and yet, he still is not forthcoming; what exactly is she holding out for; more dishonesy; more lies; more venereal diseases?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't always come on here to answer but I thank you for your honest replies.

First of all, the reason why I chose to come to this forum was to get a TS and other men who may be cheating/have been cheated and women's opinions. I don't mind the negative talk (I'm way too hurt to care anymore). I have very private reasons as to why I am still in this marriage but I do know now that I will not be here at this time next year.

By the way to the poster who said I was sneaking around looking at his profiles (or something like that). To begin with, I really wasn't. His dumbass was the one that left his email open with an email to one of the people he was seeing. This was when I began to research and find one thing after another. No things weren't going well, but for some stupid reason it never crossed my mind that he may be cheating, especially with another man.