Would You Settle Down With- A Pre-op Or Post-op?

jenllani

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definately want a pre-op, I love the cock, and I still get the feminine woman. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against post-ops. I actually have a friend that will be going through the complete transition and I support her all the way. I just love having that special joystick to play with and suck on.

I honestly cant understand this topic...

If someone want to settle down, meaning getting married and starting a family and so on depends on a number of things. You need to find a person that you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with, both in happyness and sorrow.

If that person is a man, genetic female or a pre- or pos-op transsexual is not important as long as the feelings are there.

But its nice to see that some honest guys admit the difficulties that exists when having an "open" relationsship" with a ts. Even if he loves his ts girlfriend hes not stong enough to introduce her to his family and friends because of all the taboos

in the western world. In this way its easier for gay people because they are open about their lifestyle. I belive that most ts admirers are hetrosexuals in their minds and thats also a reason for the diffiuculties.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm a post-op myself, just reading this interesting Topic.

For me I'm just so much happier and it has always been my dream.

Anyway I never liked a man that is only in for a suprise.

Settling down its a wonderful thing, but would you make a choice to go post-op or not only because somebody says no I dont want you to, dosent that say I'm only in here with you for your cock? And I remember from the days when I was pre-op men use to say like "I'm straight" and you are so feminine I could never be with a man and I meet the same guy in a club with a transvestite that is not feminine at all. It is all a game, fantasy, a sexual thing.

Well it is mostly important to be who you are, men they will fuck anything.

Pre-op or Post-op

I just would like to say one more thing, a girl was saying

<<"Why would a ts woman what to get SRS? to feel completely female.......reality check!!! you wre born male, and our DNA will always be so">>

next time when someone call's you a man remember what you have said.

Hi,

I'm a post-op myself, just reading this interesting Topic.

For me I'm just so much happier and it has always been my dream.

Anyway I never liked a man that is only in for a suprise.

Settling down its a wonderful thing, but would you make a choice to go post-op or not only because somebody says no I dont want you to, dosent that say I'm only in here with you for your cock? And I remember from the days when I was pre-op men use to say like "I'm straight" and you are so feminine I could never be with a man and I meet the same guy in a club with a transvestite that is not feminine at all. It is all a game, fantasy, a sexual thing.

Well it is mostly important to be who you are, men they will fuck anything.

Pre-op or Post-op

I just would like to say one more thing, a girl was saying

<<"Why would a ts woman what to get SRS? to feel completely female.......reality check!!! you wre born male, and our DNA will always be so">>

next time when someone call's you a man remember what you have said.

CO-SIGN!

You deserves to be called a real woman now. And rightly so, with the qualities you have achieved not only in your looks but also in the principles you have adheres to by committing yourself to the end journey of a special life we have lived (that is the unique way we are born, a life we have endured and a life travels that we had to find a destinations to) And you've found yours.

I too is looking forward to that end of that journey, I know it'll happens and someday I'll see my passport a female in the gender column. (I know some girls can acquire a passport with a female gender indications even without an SRS, especially with a good lawyer or countries which are more lenient to this bureaucracy), but I'd rather have mine stamped with a corresponding anatomy re-assignment to make it formal and legal.

At the same token I do admire girls who opted to retain their remaining connections to their inborn state (keeping their birth genitalia), I give them kudos, for their convictions are as dignify as of those who are wanting to have a full change, and I don't think it's because they have to keep it for the work they have come to know and it's isn't purely a business decision, nor because of the admirers who do encourage them to keep it, as it's the vital part of their (admirers) pleasure. I know they do have valid reasons in wanting to stay that way, the way they are accustomed to.

But, as now people here knows that my aim in life is towards a full completion of the journey that started when I discovered that I am a person in the wrong body.

And as modern science now empowers me and make it possible to make the wrong thing right. And I do believe with all my heart, that for me this is what I want.

In every life journey we make a judgement call, and I am the only person who can make that judgement for myself and no one else. I'm sure and aware of some guys here will say:) If a guy would like a pussy, then why not go with a biological woman who is naturally born with one, yes! they are absolutely right, but does those biological pussy stopped some men from ever wanting to explore around, aside from their girlfriends or wives? NO!.

So, if by changing myself in becoming the person and identity that I am longing to be means I'll be all by myself and no one would dare to try and love me or can honestly fall in-love with me so be it, I'll just get a pet poodle LOL!

But this I can vouch, DICKY OR PUSSY, my sex life will be active till the remaining days of my life lol!, I don't care if no one from this board (who proclaimed that they are just into tgirls willies) and none of them would dare park their shoes under my bed, it's okay! I'll sure find those lover someplace else. Men...they are the most predictable and easy to play with in any sexual games hehehe, and I'll bet you, my calendar even as a post-op will never be empty, and I would be as busy as Postoprose here, and why not! look how pretty and desirable she is, it's like i'm looking at myself in the mirror LOL! (JOKE ONLY)

Never be afraid of not being loved or people might not love you because you're not exactly the person they want you to be, what you have to worry about is when you stop loving yourself, for you can no longer give to people what you have deprived your own.

'LOVE' IS STILL THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN OUR LIFE...AND SEX IS JUST A BONUS, AND WE WILL FIND IT AS POST-OP OR NOT!.

its very obvious here that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

of guys here just want COCK lol

kisses

Alyssa Luxor

A pre-op all the way, whats the point with post-op, if you want a girl with pussy, go for a real girl. tongue.gif

You are right !

Whats the point going with a man thats is in onlly for a cock.

Go post-op and find a real man (a straight one ). smile.gif

well i like ts and girls, i've never been interested in guys, but id settle with post op or pre op, i've only ever been with girls so i'd probably feel much more comfortable settling with post op, if they look like a beautiful girl, everyone wins, a hot girl with a nice pussy, who loves a cock in her ass, you cant lose ahah

well im happy the way i am as a non-opt or pre opt in a sense. so if a man could respect me or accept me the way i am then surely we would last that long in a relationship even more in a relationship or marriage is not about whats in my genitals anymore its even more than that sex is just something we could spice up in the relationship though before relationship starts theres always physical attraction in both until things develop more

if a man wanted me to go for SRS without my approval then i guess its the end of it cause in the first place if he want me to do that then he just want to put me into experiment and hes being selfish in anyways sexually and emotionally well if were talking sexually here i love my sexual life as a pre opt what would just happen if i just cut my stick out ????? would it satisfy me sexually???? or would it put me to hell??? so hes being selfish he just want the sexual satisfaction to himself in my opinion

I would be more than happy to settle down with you, you have the right attitude for me as well as the fact that you are a gorgeous woman, I would never ask a lady to change her physical appearance, if a man wants to marry a or settle down with a lady then he should accept her as she is, it is about the beauty within and the love that is shared between two people that must be the reason to settle down or marry,

f you fall in love ...you just fall in love....i would think about pre op post op tv/ts ....i dont care....i just want that the other person makes me happy and i can make her happy...thats love right? smile.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jen,

A sincere answer for a wonderful question... I would of course.. If the magic and spark is found in your arms and no one else's then you much be the one. I am just simply a hopeless romantic.

James

• 2 weeks later...

pre-op anyday of the week, if i want pussy id go with normal woman lol. too twisted to go thrugh that way if u just want a "pussy".

but if the girl is right and nice, i suppose it dont matter what hangs or dosnt hang between the leg wink.gif

It shouldn't matter - settling down is about love, and if you're at that stage in a relationship, pre-op\post-op\tv\female\male shouldn't matter any more.

I also don't really agree with the way a lot of men turn transgender into something purely sexual, either. The road for many transgenders is a difficult one, and for some its very insulting to just reduce something that is a serious need for them into just a sexual kink.

f you fall in love ...you just fall in love....i would think about pre op post op tv/ts ....i dont care....i just want that the other person makes me happy and i can make her happy...thats love right? smile.gif

It is nice to hear from your side. I am glad that there is someone who think like you do.

Love will be the measure of all things wink.gif

Lovely greetings

jenni

• 1 month later...

You certainly can't fault the honesty shown here...However all of us are different! I date ALL women equally (TS pre, post, genetic), I know what is attractive to me, and I know who I am (I don't require anyone to define me!). With that said, I would not truly be in love with someone if I didn't support whatever decisions she makes (as long as they are well reasoned or thought out). Sex is great fun, but is not even close to the best part of a relationship. Adjust! Make your partner happy and you will be happy!

• 3 weeks later...