---

StarRain

Haha

How can I put this gently? Maybe in your kind of poem.

Don't be sad

You did alright

It took girls months

To see the light

You make girls believe

That you are for real

All those sad stories

Sounded like the real deal

Making up dead girlfriends

Was a pretty nice idea

They leave no trace, no proof at all

It's an alibi for free

However my friend

You made one big mistake

You let your vanity and arrogance

Crawl up on you like a snake

According to yourself

You are the only real man

Because you're a top in bed

And loved a girl like no one can

Other men are really gay

And they are here for just a fuck

But you are surely different

Meeting you is a woman's luck

That attitude of yours was really bad

And your stories did not stick

So eventually you were unmasked

As a dime-a-dozen prick

So for next time you start a new scheme

Here is some advice

Write down what you say

Cause you may mix up your lies

Furthermore, don't be an ass

By acting like you're right

Your definition of male and female behavior

Isn't all that bright

Maybe you're an asshole

Or maybe it's just your youth

It's just that you have a big mouth

For someone who should still grow a wisdom tooth

Please take your loss like a man

Don't use some sissy rhyme

Go back and work on your act

And use it again some other time

But if you want to be dramatic

Please go drown yourself at sea

or buy a rope and make a noose

And go swing under a tree

Au revoir, story teller

haha!

-- Singer in the Woods

biggrin.gif

I only see pictures of an unidentified guy and an unidentfied girl who seems to have passed away. The story behind those pictures is not relevant when it comes down to your attitude in chat and in this forum so if you think it is a disgrace to post them then you have clearly made the wrong decision. And even in your reply I detect arrogance and that ego of yours that has the size of the state of Texas.

In your case I would not even know where to start when it comes to damage control. That is the price you pay for acting like a condescending know-it-all douchebag in the forum and in chat.

Good luck.

My identity is not important. It doesn't make my posts less or more valid and it is not that you are being stabbed in the back by a friend. I wrote my first post because I was afraid that some girl new to this website would still fall for your cheap empty words and that crappy act of yours.

Do you want to chew on a thought? You wanted to come over as a honest, intelligent and loving 100% pure heterosexual man's man and didn't miss one opportunity to label other guys are drooling, lying, stupid and filthy gay horndogs.

But look at what you did in all your selfishness, looking for distraction? All you did was making it harder for girls to trust us decent guys. It is easy to pick out horndogs but people like you ruin it for the rest. Not that you care about that though. You just care about StarRain inc., the lying trannychaser.

Thanks a lot for that.

I think you would of been better off posting your poem directly to Jess in the first place, why make a scene? you obviously want the attention, she doesn't.

As for singerwoods hehe, he's good at writing poems tongue.gif

You don't know when to stop, always take it too far, way beyond the line everytime.

At the end of the day if she doesn't want to speak to you or interact with you, I think you should respect her wishes.

But the problem is she isn't the first and definately not going to be the last.

Yes, I consider myself decent because I do not play games. I am telling it like it is. That I also consider you as a very vindictive and destrctive person who will indeed do everything to ruin other people cause his own life isn't going the way he wanted it to go, is not a huge step taken the amount of narcissism that has oozed into your personality.

You can proudly say that I see you as a dangerous and wicked person I would rather like to avoid when necessary. I wouldn't even trust you with my kitchen garbage, let alone some of my personal details.

Furthermore, the problem with your statistics is that you love to stress them out and for the sole reason of making yourself look better. The one who warns the girls must be that 1% in chat who is actually cool, isn't that right? The fact of the matter is that you know shit of other people's intention and apart from that: look at you!

You are far worse than any kind of unpolite horndog you can think of. You actually try to get into people's head and fuck them over and in the process making other men look all suspicious.

And again you are playing the role of the heartbroken sad guy who has lots of love in him for the right girl. You probably see the hurt-spiritual-man act as the ultimate proof that you are a warm, honest person. Please, who do you think you are kidding? For you this card has been on the top of the deck all along. And again your strategy is designed to cut things on both ends. Not only do you want to display yourself as warm, spiritual and caring person, but at the same time you use it to make other men look shallow.

Now this strategy may work every no and then, but when you use it too often like you did it starts to sound like a broken record. And broken records annoy people, don't they?

My replies are getting longer and that is not what I want. Please, since you always want to have the last word in, write your response. I will not reply anymore. But remember, there are always people around who are able to se through your little act and take it apart like a clock.

Suck up the words Dragoon wrote you and thank him for his time. They are more or less your personal fortune cookie. He didn't use one word too many.

Clearing this topic of distastefulness. The people who really know me are the ones I care about and all your silly payback has brought about is that I had friends sending me messages that I should not care about anything you say, and for once I shall listen to them.

It's an exhausted topic of things that have been said a hundred times. Everyone is responsible for his own presentation. The faceless, the horndogs and everyone else. Those who know me well and in real will not be impressed by any of this and will stick to me. The rest is irrelevant and cowards are not to judge. I know the mistakes I did in the past and I account for them.

Good bye and good luck

oh i really love the poem hehehehehe very creative ..........

infact there r many of them in here lol ...... ive had one guy telling me hes just looking for someone who will tell him .."I WANT U, I LOVE U" .. hahahahha

hes one of the so many trannychaser telling his past that hes been cheated and lied , and he also have spent like $30k USD or more for his ex-gf and she ran away and marry an irish guy lol lol ..... and hes been working hard 16 hours a day and has no time for himself at all , he earns quite well for his age ...... hes always online on skype and ts sites lol almost 12 hrs a day, but when u msg him theres no reply, reason given ... oh i leave my SKYPE and profiles on but i wasnt infront of the laptop coz i was too busy with work ... dear readers .... all of u r aware on how long this site can keep u online if theres no activity at all .... 5 minutes or may be max 10 mins before it refreshes itself and log u out ? how can someone whos away can be on this site and on skype withouth being idle for 4 hours lol lol

the last time he msged me on skype after i deleted him , he said i hate it when i cant see u online, i dont wanna lose u, i want to keep u, why u didnt tell me that u want me, ill delete my profile anytime ...... but then he created new profile on TS-DATING on the same day he told me that ..hahahahahahhaha

to CHECKERED SHIRT BOY, u know who u r ..... stop lying , it wont u feel any better nor make the girls trust u even more, the more story u tell the easier u get busted , uve been on ts sites for more than 5 yrs, its time to come clean ... lol ... be real

pls dont think we r as stupid as u r with all ur lame excuses lol , if u really wanna give an excuse make sure u r clever enough ... or u r just proving and showing the rest on how computer illiterate u r and how dumb u r ...

thank u ......... checkered shirt from munich ,LMAO..... tiki ? wanna add anything ? or girls