Admin?

TikiBoomVI

I think you meant: "T-look t-at t-what t-the t-cat t-dragged t-in!", t-baby!! T-LOLOLOLOL!!

I'm doing good; 20 and some change hours to the MBA, and Euoropean bound in July - August. And t-tons t-of t-other t-stuff. What's t-new t-with t-you t-?

Nice nice.... and European bound, soooo.... you're coming to the old world? You do know that I live there, somewhere... in my cabin in the woods together with 20-something cats writing my manuscript, right?

I'm fine btw. Thanks. rolleyes.gif

Did you know that I still have a g mail acount that starts with patversusgodzilla followed by the at-sign? ph34r.gif

Just wondering.

I think you meant:  "T-look t-at t-what t-the t-cat t-dragged t-in!", t-baby!!  T-LOLOLOLOL!!

I'm doing good; 20 and some change hours to the MBA, and Euoropean bound in July - August.  And t-tons t-of t-other t-stuff.  What's t-new t-with t-you t-?

Nice nice.... and European bound, soooo.... you're coming to the old world? You do know that I live there, somewhere... in my cabin in the woods together with 20-something cats writing my manuscript, right?

I'm fine btw. Thanks. rolleyes.gif

Did you know that I still have a g mail acount that starts with patversusgodzilla followed by the at-sign? ph34r.gif

Just wondering.

No! I did not know that, butt now I do. Please monitor your Inbox in the near future. Gasp! The previous statement might, and probably will, be taken out of context. Germany is in the Old Cuntry? All this time I thought it was in Canada! If I'myou not mistaken, Berlin is on the itinerary.

No! I did not know that, butt now I do. Please monitor your Inbox in the near future. Gasp! The previous statement might, and probably will, be taken out of context. Germany is in the Old Cuntry? All this time I thought it was in Canada! If I'myou not mistaken, Berlin is on the itinerary.

I always take everything out of context if it benefits me in any kind of way Tiki.

And Canada isn't the Old World, Tiki!!! Canada is...

... America's hat. tongue.gif

Cool to see you around. I seldom visit this place nowadays, so...