Is It Illegal For Minors To Use Sex Toys?

Guest SophieB

What kind of a question is that?

Personally I find it kind of disturbing that parents are going to buy stuff that "enhances" the sex life of their underaged kid. We're not talking about protectioin here that could keep your kid heathy, we're talking about: "Here, take this!! Makes ya get an orgasm!".

Furthermore, no matter what the answer is: what's the deal anyway? Are you planning to buy something for your daughter? If so... and you think it's morally not fucked up, then I do not see why you can't. Unless you live in some wicked muslim country of course, where they would stone you to death for even thinking about visiting this website of course.

Or do you want to call the cops on someone who did? Cause although I do think the police will look at those parents with a big frown on their face, they won't arrest the people..unless...*mumbles something again about muslim countries and flying stones landing on peoples' craniums*.

Hope that answers your question.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sophie smile.gif

In my oppinion you are doing illigal things (buying an vibrator for under age friend) It up to the parent of your (underage) friend to buy that kind of things, because they know there child best. And your friend should talk about it with them it would be up to them)

If your lfriend would do some experimentation with a vibrator at your home it would be your responsibility (with all the cosiquenties)