@ Meaning Of Lb In Chinese Dictionary;@must Read!

eleganceme2003

Summary:

The story you are about to read contains sensitive issues from one party to another.

In China, the word ladyboy, transsexual &/or transsvestite is defined as 

"demon" and "freak" which caught my attention the moment it was mentioned to me

by my chinese chat-mate. 

Read along and your opinions , views, violent reactions are welcome in this page.

Thanks,

tsDesiree

Good day, Shanghai,

May the irony of summer season brings love and tranquility to the avid readers of this reputable site. 

I came across to this live chat technology here in Shanghai, China, where 90% of its participants are obviously locals & some mixed but basically from Chinese descent friends of ours. I personally find it amazing for the simple reason that I want to connect with locales, have some basic knowledge of the culture, meet new pals, & so on, so forth. 

Until one day in a span of one week I have been hooked with the wonder it brings not only to me but almost half of the population belong to my age bracket. The climax starts here, in my status, I clearly stated, " I am transsexual "; @ ladyboy, @ shemale as not to mislead anybody of my real identity. Well, it is never my fault, if thy God has blest me with beauty & charm of Aphrodite (with all humility) that it has become a routine to me to receive all the same messages pertaining to a question, am I really a man? 

Not to my surprise, for few months I made Shanghai as my home away from home, still few Chinese recognize our existence. With all due respect with the custom & tradition, I believe I absolutely observe decorum. 

Few discussions went into a quarrelsome argument, some really pissed me off, while some just made me rehearse my facial muscles & smiled. 

To cut the story short , if I may

mention it with such precaution, I realized that the Chinese dictionary gives a meaning to words:

* ladyboy

* transvestite

* transsexual

As freak & demon. 

Source: 

KT dictionary C-E translator

人妖 - read as renyao in pinyin.

Is it offensive to some LGBT groups or a rationalization from the Chinese people to mind set every generation that to become a ladyboy is a sin?

Well, I do not want to make it as a big issue really, my blog is just a simple gesture of showing my emotions, barely the same from other blogs either from famous authors or just an ordinary citizen of this world, to express one's thoughts.

I fervently pray that someday, change will be visible. 

In my mind, I am positive that in every aspect of life, culture , tradition & one's belief, the word EVOLUTION exist. 

I maybe a demon to their sight as of the present, but one day, I can be an angel to their entire senses  who can lead to open their heart for change, 

🔴 that nobody has the authority to 

tagged someone as bad as evil. 

One general truth I can proudly utter, 

Men are basically good,  there are just certain elements & energy that trigger to misbehave humans. 

Thanks a lot for taking time reading my entry. 

Spread love.

Love, love, love!!!