Possible Pm System Change?

abla24

Are you experiencing problems with the messaging system?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you experiencing problems with the messaging system?

• Yes, sometimes it can be a problem to understand messages
    • Yes, I encounter problems but thats not a problem for me
    • No, everything works fine

I open this topic mostly for the non-premium members (since premium member can send unlimited pms).

I find the messaging system quite tricky to understand and I explain:

When I start a conversasion everything is ok, BUT when I start getting replies with all these quotes the replies become too tricky to understand!

Sometimes the sender was also confused and was not available to write down a complete answer and some other times I get a blank answer!

Is anyone else feeling me? rolleyes.gif

I had so many errors and replies sent to me blank including only my previous messages lol

Can we suggest that we can receive those messages on our registered emails instead of having to log in? Sometimes when i am traveling, i can't access the site due to its adult nature. Getting the messsages body in email would be awesome

• 1 month later...

I had so many errors and replies sent to me blank including only my previous messages lol

Thats exactly the reason why I oppened the voting thread!

Many messages return to me as well either blank or only with my previous message...

I could locate the problem when YOU are sending a REPLY, since, the quotation system of the previous messages seems too complicated sad.gif

Thats exactly the reason why I oppened the voting thread!

Many messages return to me as well either blank or only with my previous message...

I could locate the problem when YOU are sending a REPLY, since, the quotation system of the previous messages seems too complicated sad.gif

thank god someone is feeling for me here!! please hear us out!!

I have had one problem ever with the pm system,that was that a girl sendt me a message that i did not get. i even got a mail that i got a new pm, but no pm. other then that one time i have had no problems that i know about. But i have one thing i would like to see, and that is that every outgoing pm would be saved in the sendt folder. Because it seems like replies don't show up there.

I have had one problem ever with the pm system,

People who complain about the Messaging/PM system are often the standard members who are not willing to buy a premium membership.

Premium membership gives you the freedom of message who you want when you want.

The system has worked great for a long time, I've been a standard and Premium membership and I have no complaints.

I have had one problem ever with the pm system,

People who complain about the Messaging/PM system are often the standard members who are not willing to buy a premium membership.

Premium membership gives you the freedom of message who you want when you want.

The system has worked great for a long time, I've been a standard and Premium membership and I have no complaints.

I totally agree with tsgorgeous!!!!!

• 8 months later...

Damn it!!

Tha same thing happened for 1000th time:

I wanted to send a message, I opened my message box and I pressed "reply" ( because in each and every site I know when you press reply a new window opens and you start writing your message )

Instead I have sent my previous answer and I will have to wait another 24 hours to contact with the member

sad.gif