Why is it that TS lie about their cock size ?

frantix

Why is it that so many TS lie about their cock size and edit their images in Photoshop, i mean when you read reviews of different TS. Theres always mentioned that their cock size didden't match their profil, and the size were half what the have posted, and their pictures are manipulated so their cocks looks huge.

I really don't get it, i mean, who would want to come back after a bad experience from someone who had lied about their data in their add. ?

Well because it is their main assets, having a hard dick is what makes them so special from any regular female. Thus some would dross the extra mile just to drag you into it, deceiving you about it in perforamnce and size....

Shemales share the same issue with us men in penis size and perforamnce

Lunafact.

Hmm Sounds more to me like disturbed minds, if a person got the need to lie about sexual performence and what the can deliver. :/

Not to be disrespectful here to any TSgirl, but what we guys are looking for them is the extra which females dont, i.e. Penises.

Thus, if a working girl cant get it up or be of acceptable performance or size, how can she manage?

Sad but true....although in the japanese new-half websites for TS clubs and spas, they mention specficially about this, size, performance, hermnes, etc...

Not to be disrespectful here to any TSgirl, but what we guys are looking for them is the extra which females dont, i.e. Penises.

Thus, if a working girl cant get it up or be of acceptable performance or size, how can she manage?

Sad but true....although in the japanese new-half websites for TS clubs and spas, they mention specficially about this, size, performance, hermnes, etc...

Agree, and know your don't mean it in any kind og dissrespect, as i don't :)

• 2 weeks later...

tsgorgeous.

oxymoron, thats what you normaly would call a comment like you just wrote,

it was not a question of why men lie, but a question why TS girls lying about their cock size presence, do not understand the stupid argument you come by, it looks like a bad defense and apology from someone who can not stand by themselves, it was a question that I want answers to, and not stupid comments.

Ohh you didn't just to to insult me did you? You got me very misconstrued beau, your pernicious post about ts women exaggerating their size is so vapid and utterly stupid. However these comment coming from you, can only mean your are jaded and you need to hire and hence you feel entitltled to question someone's size. Yes when you pay for something your entitltled to honesty of the product before purchasing.

tsgorgeous

It was not an insult to a statement, the fakt is that it was you choice to insult this post "This is the most oxymoron post ever" as you wrote

Due to the fact that you are not able to relate to the topic and turn it around to a question instead of answering the question, This indicates that you feel strucked when I ask why TS need to lie about their dick size, then you indicate that all men lie about there cock size, i think you should get a bit out, and see the world from another perspective, theres is alot of men who don't have to lie, and still are honest, but agian it indicates to me, that you take this question personly and got strucked by hte question aswell.

From my point of view and what i have read from you, it's people like you who are the reason people get a bad perspective of the TS girls.

Enough said.