WhatsApp group

Lukeg1210

• 2 weeks later...

BLOODY GREAT IDEA AS I KNOW SO MANY GIRLS OVER THE POST FEW YEARS, NOT JUST FROM HERE BUT ALSO FROM KINKY SITE AND THERE ARE PLENTY YOU NEED TOO STAY AWAY FROM, I HAVE LOST COUNT OF THE TIMES I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED IN SOME WAY. NOT ALWAYS MONEY BUT SOMETIMES LOOKS AND SIZE ETC

Just now, Middo said:

but saying that there are so many great girls that i also want to share with you all, and say this is one you should visit coz she is genuine, hot and sweet or just a bloody good person.

Just now, Middo said:

i pressed a few wrong buttons it appears so you get a few comments haha

1 minute ago, Middo said:

last one, i have been or visited at least 50 to 80 girls this year, or at least experiences, so i have loads to share with the community as the ones that rip you off and leave a bad taste in the mouth totally spoil what this is all about connecting with your or one of your sexual preferences, just like picking up a girl in a bar.

and some girls really do practice the art of ripping u off, its like its calculated so lets try and warn people away from these girls

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...