The One & Only MixBlood local PreOps Trans In JOHORBAHRU

LaticiaMimi

Hello every0ne , seems to be very quite for this section of Ts Dating website , Let me heat things up here a little . Im Mimi Patel , living as a preops trans for 25 years old with a versatile position on bed . Im a rare type of Malaysian trans as I am mixed with Pakistani Punjab (Sikh) and also Malay . That shows ky feautures in my pictures as i am 178 cm tall without heels and weight of 58kg . I do incalls and outcall based in JohorBahru Johor . Please be a gentlemen to contact me via Direct Call , Personal message or also WhatsApp at my personal number ZERO ONE EIGHT SEVEN SIX FOUR FIVE EIGHT FIVE TWO and mention ur name , this website name , and what are u seeking for lastly incall or outcall . So that we can discuss our meet up professionally inorder to av0id any misunderstandings during our time together making ur fantasies wishes and dreams become reality and come through and end our meet up with happiness . Always be kind as u will be treated double the kindness  u gave . x0x0 MimiPatel

C85F3F4F-728C-4CC2-8E58-E908100EE5B7.jpeg