Yes GoddessJane, I am a slut. Let me tell you about it. I'm a good looking fit surfer guy in a vanilla relationship BUT there is nothing I crave more than servicing a hard cock until cumpletion. I'm not attracted to men but I love a good feminine body and erect member. I love it when she is gentle yet forceful and pushes me to do things that perhaps I wasn't planning on doing. Like my first experience with a ts girl. I wasn't planning on letting her fuck me but she insisted and it was AMAZING!!! I've been hooked ever since. Or the time I hooked up with a girl on the beach. I live in HI and she was on vacation. I took her to a private secluded beach and we 69'd. She made me eat her ass then sat on my face before she fucked me. Her dick was so far down my throat, then her balls and finally her ass. YES please!! I will fking beg to be topped. Please fuck my face and ass with that beautiful cock. haha. And during the day I cruise with my kids or go surf at the beach...nobody knows I'm a slut for ts cock. My ultimate fantasy is getting topped by two girls. I want to be DP'd. 

What a dirty and nasty cock whore you are. I would love to use and abuse you like theres no tomorrow. Worship and pleasure every inch of me specially my big active tool and make u feel worthless. Im seeking for an insignificant other that i can  extremely dominate anytime I want and as much as I need. Go to my profile and contact me on my whatsapp/ wechat so we can talk about it, you fucking cunt.

• 5 months later...