18-year-old Transgender Teen Murdered - Hate Crime

ADMIN

The murder of 18-year-old Justin Zapata - who went by the name Angie and lived as a woman - was likely a hate crime, said a spokesperson for the Zapata family.

"With what we've seen in the past, this could be very much connected and very much of a motivation for this kind of violence," said Kelly Costello, director of victim services for the Colorado Anti-Violence Program.

Zapata was found in her Greeley apartment July 17 by her sister. Zapata had fatal wounds to her head and face.

Services for her were held last night in Brighton, where at least 200 people showed their support for her and her family, said Costello

user posted image

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE

It could also been some one that wanted her and could not or some one that thought she was beautiful to because of the wounds to her face and maybe even jellious of her she was to young to die for any reason they do need to catch this mad person the world is changing alot but maybe not fast enough my heart goes out to her family and friends for thier lost .

I "It's because of this, or that, the wounds to the face show this possible reason or that possible reason.... OMFG get real people, I am a former investigator / state police officer and the bottom line is there is a beautiful young woman is dead... I only pray this country wakes up in time... To many murderers are being kept alive on death row by our bleeding heart tax dollars.. I for one would love to see public execution of these monsters.. and some sort of special torture and executions of anyone that hurts a Transgendered, Gay,lesbian, or young person!!"

Transgender Political Extremist!!!