What Do You Think Of "chasers"?

So what do you think of CHASERS?

Most people that I have talked to and in my own experience being chased/stalked for the past 10 years by either men or ladies...

Most people think that they are sexual predators and parasites!

I am sure that there may be some nice and good people amongst them because there is bad and good in all classes of people in this life.

The biggest complaint and the most common one it is the fact that...

If a person is chasing/stalking you and that person happens to be a decent human being somehow, well-meant and dignified...

If such would be true, then that person would know for sure the places that you ordinarily go and the public pastimes that you entertain in your own free time...Ergo that person would brave to meet you face to face and talk to you in a club, bar or restaurant...

And let you you know how that person feels and what that person has in mind regarding you.

Of course if that would happen and you happen to instantly like that person and both of you hit off well for real in the real world, I would say the sky is the limit as to where that very humble beginning may take you and that person.

There could be happy stories if they were more good people out there amongst the proverbial Chasers...

The sad part is that the truth is, in reality the majority of the people who stalk and chase other people are really simply people with bad intentions, commonly users, abusers and in a nutshell sexual predators and parasites!

There is already so much bad out there in the world, nobody needs extra problems and rubbish to deal with...It is hard enough to be different and have to face a world that may hate us because we are different.

I ignore chasers and I ask the Great Goddess and the ancient Gods in Rites and Rituals for Protection against being deceived and harmed by chasers and anybody whose hidden or overt agendas are to use, to abuse and to harm other people!

I have been doing Wiccan/Witchcraft/Magick Rites and Rituals for protection and assistance in re of that for the past 10 years!

And it looks like I will probably be doing them for life, LOL!

I have been blessed and lucky because I never walk alone, there are always Other Realms - Other World beings, protectors from other Lifetimes who walk with/by me in this life as They have been there from cradle and sometimes They do appear on pictures taken from me and in general people get surprised or scared, LOL! But it is all good!

I still do wish hard that everybody could find their own happiness and contentment without having to harm and destroy other human beings and whomever they are, to rise to that occasion of being/becoming brave enough to be/to become good and dignified to deserve their happy lot in life and enjoy it too!

That it is my view but I could be wrong, nonetheless it is here for whatever it is worth.

Peace!

By JD Aeon - The Sky Of Quakertown (JDAeon/Sky2003/SkyofQuakertown)

http://groups.msn.com/jdaeons

http://jdaeon.fr.st

http://jdaeon.jukeboxalive.com