An Authentic Home Based Job (earn Money In Seconds

angel123

Naka-PAID TO CLICK na ba kayo? If not, i'm inviting you to this one of a kind home-based job. Super dali lang ito. All you need to do is to click an advertisement for 30 seconds and earn as much as you can. Hindi in Peso ang earnings dito, all are in US dollars. At a minimum, you'll be earning $0.01 per ad. Just do your math and expand your horizons. Here are the step by step guides in this one of a kind online job:

1. First is you must have a computer siyempre.

2. You must allot your time here. If you want higher earnings, then the more time needed for you to allot to this.

3. You must have an email address. this is important for your registration in the Pay-to-Click (PTC) site and application for your online account with AlertPay.

4. Click or copy this link http://bux.to/?r=errain to your browser. Read and learn more about how this thing works. Please DON’T click on “Surf ADS†page yet if you’re not a member, my possibility kasi na ma-block ang computer ip address nyo at di na kayo makapag-register.

5. I’ve been a member of Bux.to for 3 months now and I was hesitant at first. Then I thought that I will loose nothing if this isn’t true because I didn’t pay any registration fee or upfront fee to be a member. After I signed-up, I didn’t do much, just viewed ads whenever I get online. Should we say I didn’t take this seriously until I got my first paycheck worth $45 dollars just recently!!! Maliit nga lang but it really feels good being paid. Now I’m exerting more effort into this aside from my full-time job.

6. Before signing up in PTC site, create your "ALERT PAY" account. Just go to this site and register. http://www.alertpay.com/ Click on Personal Account and then choose Personal Starter. Once u completed your application, try to log-in using your email address. Your alert pay account ang magiging bridge mo to get your earnings. Your PTC website will send your money to alertpay and alertpay will send it to you. Madaming options paano ma-receive ang money. Just read on the TOS or Terms of Agreements ng alertpay.

7. After having your alertpay account, go to http://bux.to/?r=errain click on Register at the upper right corner and fill-up everything. Ang request ko lang po is don't forget to indicate my username “errain†as your referrer. Kasi may additional earning po yun. I almost forgot to write here na kung gusto niyong mas mabilis ang earnings at mas mataas, i-refer niyo sa iba ang site na ito as an incentive. THANK YOU.

8. Please read their TOS, this is not a scam kaya strict sila in implementing their Terms Of Service. Bawal na bawal ang cheaters. Ano yung cheaters? Malalaman niyo pag binasa niyo ang TOS. To note, may mga PTC na nagdedecline ng mga users from China. I don't know why pero hina-highlight nila yun. Kaya dapat maging honest tayo at itayo ang pride ng mga pinoy:=)

9. Now try to log-in at Bux.to using your own username. As a registered member, u can now click on the ads inside the “Surf Ads†page and start working right there, right now. Malalaman niyong nag-start na kapag nakikita niyo na yung timer sa upper left corner nung page. After 30 seconds, close nyo na yung window and click ka na ng ibang Ad. Para hindi magkamali, i-refresh niyo lagi yung page by clicking "Surf Ads." Wag niyo ng i-click yung mga naka-x mark. Kasi yung iba tineterminate ang session pag umulit. So be careful. Lalabas yung done at check mark pagkatapos ng seconds. You may go to “My Stats†page to check if they reflect your earnings for the Ads that u have viewed for 30 seconds.

10. Again, remember, BE HONEST, BE PATIENT, BE HARDWORKING! Walang instant money sa mundo kaya we need to work hard pa rin. But still.. working hard in our convenience kasi we're clicking ads lang.

GOODLUCK!