Why We Love Ts-tv

Adicted

Ok i would love to hear from what reason we like them? I will start from myself..

I had a lot genetic girls in my life, but really a lot, and i just don't find them exiting so much like Ts. Every day i find them less and less exiting for me. I think that girls are feminine and they fuck just because they got it by nature. Other side Ts are so much more feminine the girls, they are much more sensual, much more provocative.. They know much better how to seduce a guy and what guy need to be happy... They are that what they are because they love it, always in better cloth then girls, always nicer make up, nicer hair...

Ohh yeah i almost forgate, much more nasty, pervert and kinky too smile.gif))))

Ok i would love to hear from what reason we like them? I will start from myself..

I had a lot genetic girls in my life, but really a lot, and i just don't find them exiting so much like Ts. Every day i find them less and less exiting for me. I think that girls are feminine and they fuck just because they got it by nature. Other side Ts are so much more feminine the girls, they are much more sensual, much more provocative.. They know much better how to seduce a guy and what guy need to be happy... They are that what they are because they love it, always in better cloth then girls, always nicer make up, nicer hair...

Ohh yeah i almost forgate, much more nasty, pervert and kinky too smile.gif))))

I think someone said somewhere that they are more comfortable being female than most women that they know...and top of that I find they're sometimes easier to relate to than normal women.