Just My Fukt Up Opinion

jorgexxx

U want to find love and something unique with a special girl??

Well u are on the wrong place tongue.gif

Guys dont try to find love in here cause u want find it.. love is overrated thing and theres a lot more things that worth more than love like cocks & money and money & cocks... im glad that i finally know the truth cause i lived all my life in illusion..

But u can find things like this:

Baby my connection is snaping again and again and again... like im watching a fukin Jurassic Park and waiting just for a Raptor to get in to my room ohmy.gif

hmm darling but i live in a fukt up country that isnt even in Europe and i dont have such a problems, weird another illusion.

Or why cant we just be friends i got cocks enaugh at work so why would i need one more?? look i got all i need, money, cocks, friends..

What man could wish for more??

Really nothing i would say!!

But on the other hand look at the ordinary day with your special girl:

John: welcome home my love, so how was it at work??

Jane: dont ask, im so exhausted, my ass is in pain, my mouth hurts me.. i had a lot of work and lots of huge cocks.. but on the other hand i really love my work so i have to keep on...

John: oh honey im so sorry to hear that, are u in for some cuddling??

Jane: WHAT, ARE U CRAZY, IM SICK OF COCKS!!!!! HOW CAN U EVEN SAY THAT U UNSENSITIVE BASTRAD????

John: blink.gif

Lets face the truth, transexuals cant have a normal job.

Have u ever seen in aplication for a job im seeking male, female or ts for this job?? Well i didnt so this is a big problem for a society that we all have to solve soonest as possible cause there are so many special and unique girls that want to work and be equal members of our comunity.

And a song for all of us suckers, Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love

The End

• 2 weeks later...