Admin?

TikiBoomVI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe this is your punishment for just taking off without telling me or keeping in touch, TIKI!

Go to your room and think about it.

But seriously: what is happening - or should I say: NOT happening - is absurd of course. Apparently this website doesn't give a damn about its visitors. Maybe the ADMIN will look up if you become a hooker and put down your tourdates in a flashy ad.

Just an idea. *points to his brain* ... always thinking Tiki...alway thinking. cool.gif

Maybe this is your punishment for just taking off without telling me or keeping in touch, TIKI!

Go to your room and think about it.

But seriously: what is happening - or should I say: NOT happening - is absurd of course. Apparently this website doesn't give a damn about its visitors. Maybe the ADMIN will look up if you become a hooker and put down your tourdates in a flashy ad.

Just an idea. *points to his brain* ... always thinking Tiki...alway thinking.  cool.gif

WHAT-EVAH! Don't even act like you don't have my contact information! YOU, my darling is who has been MIA!! Git at me, dawg!!

Hookers?! Flashy ads?! PLEASE! Tiki can't give it away! You already know this! ;0)

Hahaha....

... mention something that is not overrated, you sexy Easter Bunny woman! laugh.gif

Bunnies aren't!

Ducklings and chicks are... *rolls eyes*

Never looked at chicks and ducklings that way... as not being overrated.

Maybe you are on to something. dry.gif

hahahah, no I ain't. I'm just drunk on wine, sorry smile.gif

Hmmmm!  This chick/duckling debate?  I don't see how it can be resolved until both parties GET A ROOM!  : o)

AH!

Look what the tg cat dragged in on this tg website: Tiki! laugh.gif

How have you been Tiki, the woman whose account cannot be found?

I think you meant: "T-look t-at t-what t-the t-cat t-dragged t-in!", t-baby!! T-LOLOLOLOL!!

I'm doing good; 20 and some change hours to the MBA, and Euoropean bound in July - August. And t-tons t-of t-other t-stuff. What's t-new t-with t-you t-?