Who's The Sexiest T-girl Uve Ever Seen Here?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, there are a lot of beautiful T-girls here. However, what you see in pics mostly differs from real life. And strangely enuff, personally I always thought personality comes with the term sexy. Or was that old-fashioned? Damn! I have to keep up with the times.

Now wasn't there suppose to be another one for the boys...... Hmmmm

i agree..of course there's quite a few (equally) beautiful, hot girls, but the sexyness can be totally destroyed by character and behavior.. i have met several girls who are also on this site (just as friends, i've never been a client or anything like that, just chilling and hanging out, having fun) so i can definately say that the characters of for instance CamilleTS, Juicy (Marisa), Brandy and Carla (she changes her nickname here all the time lol) match up to their outer beauty. They are genuinely kind, sweet, warm, fun and real. Of course there are others who have beautiful, sometimes even stunning pictures here, but it's hard to judge about the overall sexyness only by a few pics.. I know that because i also know other girls who are on this site, who's inside really isnt as pretty as their outside...and that's such a shame.

And hey feel free to open the same topic about boys but since there are waayyyy more guys here than girls, i think that will be a hard job laugh.gif

Hope that im 1 of those Sexiest T-girL here! im 19 cute frsh and young! hehehe

(out of topic)

anyways im a newbie here!

in reaL Life im hot sexy and gorgeous!

(out of topic again)

hehehe LoL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

joyce is the sexiest? i think joyce is the most muscular. She looks so ripped. Dayummm she looks like she can tear a cow a new asshole. Sexiest has to be nadear and alyssa!!.... and lady gaga too

joyce is the sexiest? i think joyce is the most muscular. She looks so ripped. Dayummm she looks like she can tear a cow a new asshole. Sexiest has to be nadear and alyssa!!.... and lady gaga too

Ohhhhhhhh YES im very musucular ?!!!! LOLzzz ..can u imagine F*CKIN THE WOLD 4ever??? LOLz

U GOT SOME SERIOUS ISSUES with me huh??? JEALOUSY gets on your nerves huh??? GOOOD LUCK SAKU!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN F*CK UR OWN SELF 4EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN TALK TO YOU OWN FUKT UP SELF 4EVERR!!!! lolZzZzz

GOOD LUCK in yout XTUBE CAREER!!! wink.gifunsure.gifcool.giftongue.gif

saku dont talk shit

joyce is the most sexiest cause she have a very sexy body and whats the most important very high sex appeal that i havent seen in many girls not only here then in whole universe!!!!

believe me i seen and been with a few marsian ts and they havent been this sexy as my friend joyce wink.gif

so every one who got something with joyce will answer to me cause im her big brother mad.gif

saku if u continue to tease joyce i will FUK your little ass u will not be able to walk for a week!!

hey Saku youre not being a good boy better zip it!

Joyce is such a beautiful girl and not just outside but also inside. Shes one of the nicest girl here in the site so i cant get the idea why you need to say those words to her. Ive just watch Joyce latest video in youtube so Hot and Sexy. She got STYLE!

Im becoming lesbian now!!!

by the way yes Jorge please i want to see you have sex with Saku please its one of my fantasy please baby sad.gif

saku dont talk shit

joyce is the most sexiest cause she have a very sexy body and whats the most important very high sex appeal that i havent seen in many girls not only here then in whole universe!!!!

believe me i seen and been with a few marsian ts and they havent been this sexy as my friend joyce wink.gif

so every one who got something with joyce will answer to me cause im her big brother mad.gif

saku if u continue to tease joyce i will FUK your little ass u will not be able to walk for a week!!

LOLXX!! I didnt know that calling someone muscular was so offensive :x....

I think joyce is sexy too but she's just more muscular. And she has the most muscles of all the TS and even some of the guys here. I'd rather be muscular then sexy though especially have a muscular cock. Oh yeah my ass is still virgin so ur gonna break it if u fuck me jorge XD maybe u fuck my ass i fuck ur ass ! Wow making me so hot

• 6 months later...
saku dont talk shit

believe me i seen and been with a few marsian ts and they havent been this sexy as my friend joyce  wink.gif

so every one who got something with joyce will answer to me cause im her big brother  mad.gif

LOLXX!! I didnt know that calling someone muscular was so offensive :x....

I think joyce is sexy too but she's just more muscular. And she has the most muscles of all the TS and even some of the guys here. I'd rather be muscular then sexy though especially have a muscular cock. Oh yeah my ass is still virgin so ur gonna break it if u fuck me jorge XD maybe u fuck my ass i fuck ur ass ! Wow making me so hot

i think that would be hot saku and jorge fuck each other uhmmm

would surely make my pussy so wet!!! uhmmm