Hate-rate Artists Collection

silvershadow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your opinion.

I'm far from Fake..But you wouldn't know that b/c you don't know me..

Talk to me on my MSN or Yahoo. It's there use it.

I'm not premium b/c I've wasted to much money on Dating sites & got nothing but lie's & scammers.

Oh & e-mail you can write too.. animal_63@live.com

I won't hold my breath but it would be nice to hear from you so you will know I'm real..

Thanks for your opinion.

I'm far from Fake..But you wouldn't know that b/c you don't know me..

Talk to me on my MSN or Yahoo. It's there use it.

I'm not premium b/c I've wasted to much money on Dating sites & got nothing but lie's & scammers.

Oh & e-mail you can write too.. animal_63@live.com

I won't hold my breath but it would be nice to hear from you so you will know I'm real..

Sweet heart I never said your profile was fake. I said the profile of the user 'mikeusa' is fake.

hello all

I was wondering...I had visit from some people,like hornyboyboy,onehotFcucker and a few more...they give big rates like a 1 and after 1 or 2 days their profiles are gone.

Are these people one and the same,and make everytime a new and different profile??

Have a great weekend and a lot of fun!!!!

Greetings and XXXX Hans

Sweet heart I never said your profile was fake. I said the profile of the user 'mikeusa' is fake

Then I'm very sorry Sweetheart. I wasn't trying to be mean I guess I was feeling some of the same frustrations as you w/ people.

I meant no harm & only wish I had a Beautiful person like you to share life w/

Tommy sad.gif

I was wondering...I had visit from some people,like hornyboyboy,onehotFcucker and a few more...they give big rates like a 1 and after 1 or 2 days their profiles are gone.

I'd bet my last dollar on it..

These are the assholes that ruin it for people like me that truely want someone.

B/C of their actions people are afraid to believe anyone..

I would love to get my hands on these Cowards. mad.gif

wink.gif Hmmmm weather its GOOD OR LOW RATE --- Simply take it as a COMPLIMENT!!! ----espescially those who give bad ones....... they're just mess up minds and unhappy about their selves and lives...... F**K them 4everrrrr....... grrrrrrrrr

Mwahhhhhh

I've never seen a site on the net (and I've been to some sites) where the rating of pictures was taken that far to a personal level like on this one. How and when did that happen?-.-

Where goes all the self esteem when someone gave a bad rate... and who cares about ratings and the opinions of strangers at all?

Anyway I don't think I'm going to rate pictures here anymore since I follow the teachings of Epikur (at least I try) and don't like getting involved in politics.

gl and hf

Hi there to all you sexxy ladies and men.I too was rated down for no reason and i didnt even rate that person.I guess they where mad cause my excuse my language my ass looked better than there face.I guess thats why dont know really but i did get rated low.Anyways those kinda of people dont belong here.And if they dont like the photo then simply dont vote.Take Care biggrin.gif

if you read it good serpent,I was not talking about if I care or not of the rating...I was just saying that from time to time this happens,and wondering if the people are the same with other profiles!!

To be honest I didn't even read your post-.-

I'm talking about the topic and the rating system on this site and the behavior of people regarding it.

Seriously there are like 4 posts between yours and mine, I didn't quote you and I didn't call your name... how did you come to the decision that I'm talking to you and not about the topic in general?^^

You're replying like I was in a coversation with you while posting this.

... cause my ass looked better than there face.

Ahaha LOL Tabitha69! smile.gif

But the essence of the problem is that the current rating system is open to abuse & is being routinely abused by some 'lovelies'.

Now, what the 'lovelies' don't suspect is that it is very easy to figure out who is doing this, by watching the charts. Logically, the 'lovelies' will not rate down themselves. Therefore, those who stay in high places in the charts for long time without steep falls are those who more often rate down the others than the others rate down them, i.e. they are the 'lovelies'.

Same true for those who 'top up' themselves by using fake friendly accounts. As soon as such 'lovely' goes out of 'scope' by 'natural causes' they will top up ourselves & appear on tops again.

Therefore we deduct that a 'lovely' will always be in the tops AND maintain her position.

Also, the 'lovelies' have certain 'signatures' or patterns in the way they create fake profiles, like certain regional give-aways etc.

So 'lovelies', if your English is good enough to read AND understand this, MESS WITH ME AGAIN & YOU WILL BE SORRY BIG TIME COS I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Amen.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok these are the names/Profiles that gave ME and my precious BELLA LOW rate...lolz hehehehee

PROFILES:

hairy_

Colts47630

PielMorena

leotough

paloma11

tubos40

mrnobody

richardf69

TO ALL YOU HATERS F**CK yahhhh ALL 4everrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cool cool. Banned them all.

The quick way to ban a hate-rater in one go is to enter this URL:

http://www.ts-dating.com/index.php?main=bl...&block_user=XXX

where 'XXX' is the name of hater-rater. You'll see that name appear in your ban list.

My combined collection so far is:

puppe

simon195729

star-69

Freddi

paggalos1

hairy_

talljack

polpot

nmeandrew

Colts47630

PielMorena

bluedark01

Andy1092sx

aswang

gildri

tgirlwanted2

jones1

maxbg99

DPonyD

leotough

Astars69

paloma11

Muse13

bz1111

allforlove

rustymco

gregmis

jaime tejada

TimRokk

mikeusa

mattwa360

Kris81demon

DemmyCD

ayusulastri

tubos40

mrnobody

Uretiger

richardf69

(Disclaimer: if you think your name got on this list by mistake, please reply to this message & I will consider removing you from this list)

Hi silvershadow. Looks like I have to heed your warning and block everybody on your combined collection...lol

The worst is Colts47630. He gave me a 2 and blocked me. How's that huh??? What is his problem? I don't even know this guy, haven't chatted w/ him or anything. He hasn't even visited my profile.

Other low raters:

MarkM24

mrnobody

tgirlwanted2

arno95

Malteasestev

Carrieremind