Scam Alert

SergioNL

SCAM ALERT

There have been 2 profiles here on the website that appears to be the same person or even a scam organization.

Their profile names are saucyfrances and marriane. They try to get in contact with possible victims via Yahoo messenger. (saucyfrances@yahoo.com and marriane4uonly@yahoo.com)

1st they will have a little chat with you and try to convince you to join another dating or webcam or such related website.

They will 1st link to a website that seems to be legit where you can signup, then they will give you 1 or more other links where you should signup for you to contact them.

Be warned this is only to get your details and try to steal your creditcard data, they even might try to convince you that your credit card details is only for an age check or so.

After I didn't give my details in that website because I was already suspecting a scam, they did threat me that my creditcard and details is already on a list and will be billed unless I signup at the (fake) website.

If I would not sign up they threat to charge me for hundreds of dollars, please be warned and don't sign up, because that’s actually what to try to get your details.

I did a little research about this person or organization and see that they have created some profiles on other dating and community websites as well.

We need to stop scam as this. They seem to be located in the Philippines.

If you have been in contact with them or even might have been fooled by them and did signup, just let a message here or send a private message if you don't feel comfortable here in public. If there are (possible) victims ill try to offer any help in collecting data about this scam.

I hope I did notice in time before there are any victims and let this be a warning about your personal / credit details on the internet. Besides people like this will give you girls and the community a bad name, and I like to prevent all that.

Take care,

Sergio

UPDATE

This person or organization had a new profile made under the name: kimai and messenger kimaisweet@yahoo.com

SCAM ALERT

There have been 2 profiles here on the website that appears to be the same person or even a scam organization.

Their profile names are saucyfrances and marriane. They try to get in contact with possible victims via Yahoo messenger. (saucyfrances@yahoo.com and marriane4uonly@yahoo.com)

1st they will have a little chat with you and try to convince you to join another dating or webcam or such related website.

They will 1st link to a website that seems to be legit where you can signup, then they will give you 1 or more other links where you should signup for you to contact them.

Be warned this is only to get your details and try to steal your creditcard data, they even might try to convince you that your credit card details is only for an age check or so.

After I didn't give my details in that website because I was already suspecting a scam, they did threat me that my creditcard and details is already on a list and will be billed unless I signup at the (fake) website.

If I would not sign up they threat to charge me for hundreds of dollars, please be warned and don't sign up, because that’s actually what to try to get your details.

I did a little research about this person or organization and see that they have created some profiles on other dating and community websites as well.

We need to stop scam as this. They seem to be located in the Philippines.

If you have been in contact with them or even might have been fooled by them and did signup, just let a message here or send a private message if you don't feel comfortable here in public. If there are (possible) victims ill try to offer any help in collecting data about this scam.

I hope I did notice in time before there are any victims and let this be a warning about your personal / credit details on the internet. Besides people like this will give you girls and the community a bad name, and I like to prevent all that.

Take care,

Sergio

UPDATE

This person or organization had a new profile made under the name: kimai and messenger kimaisweet@yahoo.com

and this one is a new scam Wnita Efua <wanita1efua@yahoo.com> from africa and want s an bank account number from you LOL like some will fall for it but block this user.

• 1 month later...

here's one more i ran into a couple of weeks ago. the screenname on here is rianne69. the first messenger screenname i got from this user is rianne_barrameda6969@yahoo.com. and the following day i got a message from the same user asking me to add her to messenger as bianca_cruz69@live.com. both times i chatted on msn. the first time, i had to go rather quickly as i had things to do. the next day, i chatted with the second screenname and was asked almost exactly the same questions in the same order. the second one then shared pictures which weren't the same as the ones in the profile on here. i was directed to a website with a "free trial". and asked to give credit card info. i refused to and then she got al pissy with me and said she had to reboot. never heard from either one again.

Ah yes poor Bianca, she must be very tired, poor girl because in the few days of one week she moved address from California to Australia and then Japan and she is only online trying to earn some money for her education.

It's a wonder she has a time to study!

I believe the course is "Web based income generation" though I am not 100% certain on that.

Well I certainly look forward to hearing from her again as the conversation can sometimes brighten a dull day.

biggrin.gif

here's one more i ran into a couple of weeks ago. the screenname on here is rianne69. the first messenger screenname i got from this user is  rianne_barrameda6969@yahoo.com. and the following day i got a message from the same user asking me to add her to messenger as bianca_cruz69@live.com. both times i chatted on msn. the first time, i had to go rather quickly as i had things to do. the next day, i chatted with the second screenname and was asked almost exactly the same questions in the same order. the second one then shared pictures which weren't the same as the ones in the profile on here. i was directed to a website with a "free trial". and asked to give credit card info. i refused to and then she got al pissy with me and said she had to reboot. never heard from either one again.

this reminds me of my TS friends who work in imlive and other sex chat channels. they said to me the technique to earn a lot tru chat sex show is that once the guy input his credit card detail they will quickly reboot their pc so as to charge their card and they dont need to work and give them show anymore yet their card is already charged jaja then look for another ts admired/chaser victim

sex chat shows TS girls earn alot my friends who do that was able to put up her own business already earning $$$/day

hmmm rolleyes.gif

• 2 months later...