Would You Settle Down With- A Pre-op Or Post-op?

jenllani

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Miss Jen,

If I could not have you to come home to everynight and wake up to every morning then I would have to pick a pre-op. Just something about a nice soft sexy body and the little extra package that warms the heart. LOL.

Wow! so far 5 to 1, 5 guys professed the un-importance of t-girls genitalia, as they don't care what is there between her legs, while Cyalume, honestly said he preferred to settle down with a pre-op.

This is good to know, coz, girls would eventually at some points in their life have to decide what ending she would choose of her journey.

And you have to be telling the truth and/or not just pulling our dicks....I meant pulling our legs, when the truth is, you much rather be with someone who has an outie than innie.

And don't worry, we won't be judgemental as most of you haven't judge as for who we are. But you have to make sure of what and why you really are into a special creature like us. unsure.gif

Wow! so far 5 to 1, 5 guys professed the un-importance of t-girls genitalia, as they don't care what is there between her legs, while Cyalume, honestly said he preferred to settle down with a pre-op.

This is good to know, coz, girls would eventually at some points in their life have to decide what ending she would choose of her journey.

And you have to be telling the truth and/or not just pulling our dicks....I meant pulling our legs, when the truth is, you much rather be with someone who has an outie than innie.

And don't worry, we won't be judgemental as most of you haven't judge as for who we are. But you have to make sure of what and why you really are into a special creature like us.  unsure.gif

BTW. THANKS TO THIS LOVELY GENTLEMEN FOR THEIR EFFORTS AND SPARING THEIR TIME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. smile.gif

• 2 months later...

It wouldn't matter to me what stage she was at when get engaged

or married that would something she would discuss and what ever

most comfortable with having the wedding before the SRS or after

plus it wouldn't even matter to me if she never has the operation.

As long truely happy with herself that all that matters to me.

if i could clone myself, i'd make love to myself and settle down with myself cos i have such a lovely ass and sexy body. But i cant so i'll just have to keep making love with my hand. HAHAHA!! XD

i cant really tell cos i've never fallen in love. but i'd probably go for a post-op. Aren't all TS ladies aiming to be a post-op? (correct me if i'm wrong on this)

So having a post-op gf means she's confident and won't be so needy and desperate like most girls are. I mean, she's already complete, she doesn't feel the need to look more ladylike.

she's nothing like the girl you've ever seen before. Nothing you can compare to the neighbourhood whore. I tried to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectfuuuuul. Dam she's a sexy bitch.

if i could clone myself, i'd make love to myself and settle down with myself cos i have such a lovely ass and sexy body. But i cant so i'll just have to keep making love with my hand. HAHAHA!! XD

i cant really tell cos i've never fallen in love. but i'd probably go for a post-op. Aren't all TS ladies aiming to be a post-op? (correct me if i'm wrong on this)

So having a post-op gf means she's confident and won't be so needy and desperate like most girls are. I mean, she's already complete, she doesn't feel the need to look more ladylike.

she's nothing like the girl you've ever seen before. Nothing you can compare to the neighbourhood whore. I tried to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectfuuuuul. Dam she's a sexy bitch.

no not all ts girls want their cocks removed !

i cant see the attraction of a post- op ts anyway and if you feel that way then why not just go for a real woman ?

i like a ts girl who has a cock and a cock that can still stand up and works normally

not a floppy effort that cant get hard due to years of taking too many hormones

once the cock has been removed then all the attraction has gone

thats my opinion anyway wink.gif

It would have be a pre -op coz i have seen post ops with artifical vaginas and whats the point,if you want a woman,go and get one!!!!!

Far more sexier without the op,some many oriental TS's think they need the op and spend $$$$,s on it to get men when men dont even want them to have the op,just crazy,have a look on ATS site

Hmmmmm Pre Op or Post op ------ with or without cock ..... lalala at the end it doesnt really matter who you fall in love with or who you wanna settle down with .... but of course if your first criteria based on sexual lalala .. its your own personal choice!!!!!!!

In my case ..... truly when i have special and genuine feeling to someone.... sex becomes un important...... imagine feeling the person and having you in your arms.....like there is deep innate satisfaction thats feels fukin amazing!!!!

..... In some instances also based on my personal xperiences and from my friends ....... being with someone based on SEX doesnt last long ...... later can get tired from each other or bored .... i mean its very shallow........ so much fun things to do out there!!! lalala

Ok........ kissess4everrrrrrrr LALALA

wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gifsmile.gifblink.gif

WHEN THE TIME COMES AND YOU GOT TIRED OF FOOLING AROUND, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE ONCE YOU SETTLE DOWN? A PRE-OP OR POST-OP? OR...ME! HEHEHE! biggrin.gif

.....OR YOU'LL JUST GO BACK TO YOUR GENETIC GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE. tongue.gif

Good question but that don't choose my brain that choose my heart... Right now i don't know answer because my heart didn't choose any1 yet... If it happen i will know... I don't have problems with pre-op or post-op, i don't have problems with genetic girls neither... Some of Ts on this page are so beautiful that if they fit me psychologically i would meet them with my mom right now smile.gif))