Fuuuck Meeee!

jenllani

Some1 wants to ask you but he's too scared, which of the choices you mention is you Jen? so that he will have an idea what he will take with him on your first date.... biggrin.gif ... he can read your answer here cos he is also a member, he is from Edmonton, so Jen........take it away!! biggrin.gif

Some1 wants to ask you but he's too scared, which of the choices you mention is you Jen? so that he will have an idea what he will take with him on your first date.... biggrin.gif ... he can read your answer here cos he is also a member, he is from Edmonton, so Jen........take it away!! biggrin.gif

Hehehe, I wonder who this Edmontonian is, it's not Wayne Gretzky is he? Anyway to match my question I add my current avatar where I am both looking like a SINNER or SAINT lol!, which one of this two images you people here think or believe personifies me? be honest! biggrin.gif

I forgot to Thank You TS Asia for your input here, greatly appreciated and to fearles and Rson....why am I not surprised with your answer laugh.gif

I forgot to Thank You TS Asia for your input here, greatly appreciated and to fearles and Rson....why am I not surprised with your answer laugh.gif

no problem Jen...ur welcome. why your not surprise??? cos they did not answer your question, innit??? hehehehe....no hes not the one who ask, dunno that person you refer, anyway he will tell you he said when you meet up.....mmmmm secret admirer and not a stalker. Go GIRL!!