Transexuals, Why Are You Intriqued ?

Delmano

Let me introduce myself:

I'm 35y old heterosexual male, I'm married (15 years and counting with a beautiful woman with 2 children).

Now why I write in here ?

The answer is quite simple. I love female asses... ( I love, I adore, I worship them ) And the when I was introduced to anal sex in, say, 1990, (via HUSTLER magazine) I was completely hooked.

Why in here in TS-dating ?

I wonder if any people feel in the same way as I do.

I love TS's for the reason of their beautiful, beautiful asses.

I just love them.

I love 'shemales' because of the fact, they absolutely have only one 'pussy'

I know they have that cock in front of them... I just dont like it at all

I just love their pussy.... I also love females who love anal sex....

Thats about it....

I actually find TS's way more sexy than GG's smile.gif

If you prefer, discuss!

man you seem confused anal and pussy different things just admit you love anal and cock dont be ashamed of it or try to convince yourself otherwise. i did for sometime until i met a very sweet dear phil transexual lady she changed me for the better and still does as well we are together as partners. my friends think i won lotto when they met her she is well stunningly beautiful inside and out. we did discuss telling people that she was well a he but as jess said why should we. i am not ashamed of loving jess or being with her at all infact the best thing was she was able to relocate to my country and we could become a real loving and caring couple for and to each other. ive have never regreted this ever and never will. just go with your heart and dont deny it i would say

hi, i guess ur more to TOP